Tuesday, October 7, 2008

{ Today }...

I edited probably 50 photos. I am very slow at this, so it took up just about all of my free time. I had promised my mom, weeks and weeks ago, that I would e-mail her some pictures to choose from. A couple of months ago, I took my kids to this trail by our house and did a very amateur photo shoot with them. I wasn't super happy with how they turned out and just let them sit on my computer...until today. I opened Photoshop up and dragged them in there and brought them to life. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Photoshop! These photos of Kaylee were fun to play with. I have such a hard time getting a nice picture of her for some reason. I was really happy to look at these with new eyes and realize that they weren't so bad after all. I saw this girl who is growing up before my very eyes! I love my little princess and dread her having to grow up! I couldn't help but share a little bit of what I was able to stare at for a majority of my day. Oh...they are doubles of color and not color. I couldn't decide.
She is also an amazing big sister. Tonight she crawled in bed with Jake and decided she was going to teach him how to read. I know that's not the only thing she's going to teach her little brothers.
There were some fun ones of the boys too, but I don't want your finger to go numb from scrolling down forever! Thanks for looking. I love looking at things like this on other people's blogs, so I thought I would share the love!

11 comments:

Eileen said...

Oh. My. Goodness! So sweet and so excellent. Good job. I love your poses and location. Love everything. She is a little cutie pie. I love the holding hands, walking away thing. It doesn't mean that's my favorite, cuz they're all my favorite!

The Johnson's said...

I really liked all of the pictures--you are right, Kaylee is growing up! She is a very pretty little girl--but I have to say that I LOVE the last picture of the three of them walking away. You did a great job--I am just counting down the days when I have TIME to play with photoshop! Thanks for sharing your pics.

The DeVito's said...

Those are beautiful! Just my $.02, I think you should soften the pink like you did in the last one, with the others. It's too bright in the colored ones, but looks great in the last one!

Stephanie said...

Very cute! I can't believe how grown up she is! Way to go.

Tonya said...

She is so cute! And the pictures look awesome, you did a great job!

Andrea said...

I love the one of her sticking her toe in the water. Her dress is beautiful, and so is she. Great Job Krysta!!

Stephanie said...

Very professional looking-not amateur at all! I'd hire you.

Lindsey Jensen said...

I LOVE THEM ALL! They are all very cute I will call you and tell you my favorites! It's easier over the phone!!

Love ya!

Michelle said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL, Krysta! You are really good!

Letti said...

The photos are beautiful. I love the one where she is touching the water with her toes.

Erica said...

Those shots are adorable. I sometimes wished I would have gone into photography because I spend so much money on pictures anyway. They are way fun to look at. She is growing up for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails