Wednesday, May 20, 2009

{ Field Day }

I can't believe it's this time of year again.  I feel like it wasn't that long ago that I did Kaylee's Field Day post last year.  Time goes by much too fast these days!  Last week Drew and I spent two days at the elementary school.  We packed a picnic lunch and cheered Jake on one day and Kaylee the next day.  It was fun to be outside with them.  There was a nice breeze on both days, which saved the day for all of us!  Here are some pictures:

Jake's first Field Day.  Tricycle race. 

Tricycle Races

Water Relay's - always the favorite event!  (Look at those cute little calves.  Love those legs!)

Water Wars

Beach ball race.

Beach Ball

Tug of War.  The girls in her class rocked with the tug of war!  They won against the boys every single time.  After about 4 tries the boys gave up.  Poor guys...

  Tug of War 

These days at the school were fun, but secretly...I'm ready for my kids to be done with school and home for the summer.  (I might eat my words later, but that's how I feel right now, ha, ha!)  Only a couple more weeks!

6 comments:

Letti said...

I am telling you Texas does the best stuff at their elementary schools. I love the smile on your little guys face you can tell he is having a blast. I with you on wanting school to be over. Even though the kids are home it feels like I am less busy with everything.

Beth Curtis said...

I love Jakes face on the tricycle. Field day brings back so many memories!

Eileen said...

Seriously. What mode do you shoot in? Your pics rock!

Brynne said...

Krysta, I love your pictures! What fun!

Andrea said...

I am so ready for them to be done also. I am ready to sleep in and have no where to go.

Great pictures. It looks like they had so much fun.

Bre said...

Looks like so much fun, those were the days eh!! I am ready for summer too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails