Saturday, February 16, 2008

Spring Fever

For those of you who know the Casey Moes family well, know that between the two of us, we always have a project! This weekend I have a little bit of spring fever, so we're going to add some color to our yard and plant some flowers. Last weekend our project was to get our bedroom and bathroom painted, so this hour long project will be a breeze. Then we can play! Our yard has been neglected from us working so hard on the inside of the house. Now with it all FINALLY painted, we get to work outside. The yard was fully landscaped, but it's in need of some TLC from the Moes family!

3 comments:

Letti said...

Hello I am a blog lurker coming out of teh closet...lol I found your blog while blog surfing. I enjoy reading your blog. My name is Letti and I am from southern California. Three of my siblings just recently moved to Texas. I would love to move there as well. I have 5 kids. Please feel free to take a peek at my blog abunchof byrds.blogspot.com Keep up the good work.

Stephanie said...

Wow! We are still under 3 feet of snow! Like I told my other Texas friend, we'll think of you when we are enjoying the 80* summers! I still want to see pictures of the inside of you house. Have fun planting.

Beeks by the Lake said...

ahhh! FLOWERS! gorgeous! love them! you always had such a pretty yard while you were in our neighborhood. You'll have to share some photos when everything is in big and in bloom. What colors did you paint your room and bathroom? I'd love to see a few photos of that too! enjoy your project today

Related Posts with Thumbnails