Monday, June 2, 2008

{ Summer Preview }

Here is what my kids were doing 3 days in a row last week after school!!



It has been SOOOOO HOT here! My kids only last outside for 10 minutes at a time these days unless there's water or a popsicle involved. It makes for a very long day if we don't break it up with some kind of outside play, so I let them go to town with the hose last week. They LOVED it, of course...what kid wouldn't? Now it has become an addiction that they ask for every day (especially Drew) I'm afraid to see our water bill. I think they were out there for at least an hour at a time on all of those days and there are only going to be more days like that! Thank goodness we have a pool in our neighborhood so we can get something out of our HOA fee and use their water.

We are on the countdown to summer break...only 3 more days left!!!

8 comments:

The Johnson's said...

How fun! Do you guys have chiggers? I remember my parents having chiggers and you NEVER walked in the grass. I remember how hot it was down there--my parents had a pool and it was only AC house, AC car, AC mall and pool for me!! I grew up with a neighborhood pool and spent every day there--you are lucky!

Stephanie said...

So cute! It reminds me of the good ol' days. Now where is your safety net!?!? I wish I had 3 days left. Kala is out Friday, but I have 7 more days. I am feeling it so bad. I think it's worse for me than the kids. I REALLY want to be home, working on my new scrapbooking project. You've inspired me. We'll see how I feel about you in a few weeks. Just kidding. Love you

Beth Curtis said...

Oh my gosh Krys those are the cutest pictures yet!! That sounds like a perfect summer day!

Letti said...

That looks like so much fun. I guess the humidity has started in Texas I see. Oh to be a kid again.

Letti said...

That looks like so much fun. I guess the humidity has started in Texas I see. Oh to be a kid again.

Bre said...

That looks like a blast! I really WISH it was that warm here, it has been rain and more rain! I love the pic. of Drew spraying the older kids!

Kimberlee said...

I LOVE your pictures. Your kids are so cute playing out there together. I especially love the one of Drew spraying his OLDER siblings. Have fun with the HEAT!

Andrea said...

I am also a little nervous about our water bill. Our kids are enjoying the hose a little much as well. Oh well, it keeps them out of my hair.

Related Posts with Thumbnails