Thursday, June 19, 2008

{ We're Off!!! }...

We're heading out the door for our first road trip of the summer in about an hour! Casey will be proud to know that I have everything packed and ready to go BEFORE he gets home this time, which is why I had a quick second to do a post. We are on our way to Little Rock, Arkansas. Our awesome friends, the Swensons, just moved there and we can't wait to see them. It's about a 7 1/2 hour drive. This is the closest we have lived to them in about 4 years??? (something like that). So we will be taking advantage of living so close to eachother for the next 4 years until Jonathan's done with residency and then they move who knows where again! Andrea and I plan on hanging things all weekend and getting the house just the way she likes it. The boys will be doing "manly" projects and the kids will probably be running WILD all weekend long, so excited to see eachother. Hopefully they will entertain themselves without a lot of help from us (the adults want to play too) and without destroying the house! That's not too much to ask...is it??? I will post pictures when we get home...stay tuned!

6 comments:

Letti said...

That sounds like fun. I love getting together with friends and staying up late talking and playing games.

The Johnson's said...

I love road trips and being with friends I haven't seen for a long time. I hope you guys have a great time!!

Beth Curtis said...

aw, I love road trips. Have a BLAST!

Emily Hansen said...

Have a great time. Andrea is lucky to have you visit just in time to help her decorate the house. We're looking forward to your next road trip of the summer!

Stephanie said...

oh, I'm SO jealous. I wish I was going to be with you!

Lindsey Jensen said...

I hope you guys had fun I know it must have been really nice to see Andrea and her family! We are still way excited for you to come this direction!

Related Posts with Thumbnails