Saturday, July 18, 2009

For my sister...

who is pregnant just like me, but looks way cuter...I'm jealous!  While they were here visiting last week, we went out for a pregnancy photo shoot.  This is going to be their first baby and they are enjoying every moment of the journey.  We got some great shots...one more reason for me to be jealous!  Why don't I have fun pregnancy pictures like these!?!  Any one want to come glam me up and take some pictures???  They really are keepsakes and I'm glad they asked me to do this. 

Cherish

54 edited screen48 -- Vintage 1    68 - edited BW - 1  70-edited 137 Overay 117 - Overlay109 - sepia - 1103 - edited - vintage2Loved 

Isn't she a beautiful and hot pregnant mama all at the same time?  We had fun editing these too.  I taught her everything I know (which really isn't much, lol!!!).  I had to get her prepared for snapping pictures of that precious baby boy on the way!  (I have loved that class from Jessica Sprague, btw.  So awesome!  My head hurts from trying to remember it all...)

And last but not least...

Burned Beth, we REALLY, REALLY, REALLY missed you!!!  We needed your cute belly in here to complete this family pregnancy trio.  I hope that you are feeling good and I can't wait for your little arrival!  Lindz, I loved spending time with you.  Thanks for coming to see us.  I can't wait to see you sisters and a new little nephew in September!

8 comments:

The Faridoni Fam said...

Those pictures are AMAZING! You took them?? Your cute bellies look like twins!

Eileen said...

What lovely, lovely photos, and such special, special moments (including the baptism).

You are rockin' that camera! When are you gonna hang a sign on your door?

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are amazing! Great job! I have to say, you are every bit as cute of a pregnant girl as your sister! When is she due?

Letti said...

Your pictures turned out great really they did. You are so talented in so many ways. YOu both look adorable.

Krysta said...

She is due 2 weeks after me. Mine is October 13th and she is November 4th. So just barely two weeks after me.

Stephanie said...

Very very very cute!!! I like the pic of the two of you...priceless!

Andrea said...

They are beuatiful. I love the ones on the bench.

Lindsey Jensen said...

Thank you for doing those for me! I love, love, love them!!! You did a great job and now I have people that want me to show them how to use photoshop! I miss you already and can't wait to see you in Sept!

Related Posts with Thumbnails