Thursday, August 6, 2009

This picture made my day!

  Jake and Drew

I didn't take the kids to the pool today (bad, lazy mom!) so they opted to have a bike wash instead.  We filled this plastic bin with water and soap, I gave the kids sponges and towels and let them go crazy with their bikes and scooters.  This was HOURS of fun and contentment in the backyard this afternoon.  Kaylee lasted a long time outside, but eventually came inside the house to join me while the boys still happily puttered outside.  Much later, I look outside and see that they are inside the bin and Drew has his goggles on.  I had to snap some pictures of them.  I came back in to see the pictures  and I couldn't stop giggling about this one.  It brightened my whole day!  I kept looking at it over and over again.  Doesn't it just make you laugh?  They both  look so silly!  This pretty much sums up these two boys.  Jake's cheesy grin and Drew with his goggles on, one eye half closed because water is in the way...but he doesn't even notice or care.  I love these boys!  They have become best friends this summer and I am so glad.

WaterJ&D - 1

9 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

aw that makes me happy. They are so stinkin cute! I can't believe how old Drew baby is getting!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! So stinkin cute!

Andrea said...

That was better then the pool. You are a great mom!

Jamie said...

Cutest pictures EVER! You can tell that they are such great buds! SO CUTE!!

Brynne said...

Okay those pictures are AWESOME! Thanks for the smiles and the laughs, I love it!

Bre said...

THat put the biggest smile on my face, such cute boys! Your a fabulous mom!

Erica said...

Those are hilarious pictures. Cute boys. We miss having you guys around.

Lindsey Jensen said...

I love it that is so cute!

Tallie Geddes said...

Awesome pictures - but thats easy when you have such cute boys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails