Ten random happenings in my world these days. (no particular order)
1. I am trying really hard to go to bed on time (11:30) but it just doesn’t happen. 1:00 is normal and has been for awhile. That is not a good thing.
2. Ady says mama…melt my heart!
3. I have to give a talk on Sunday in Sacrament Meeting. My topic is on being Instruments in the Hands of God.
4. I have been bitten by the organizing bug! I am dying to tear my closets and cupboards apart before school is out and the kids are home for the summer.
5. Being over 30 years old is starting to catch up to me. I am switching to Diet Coke or no Coke at all. I hate that I have to do that! I am trying to watch what I eat a little more and I need to start exercising. Oh yeah…and go to sleep earlier.
6. We are looking forward to a visit from our Arkansas friends (family) this weekend. Can’t wait!!
7. I am struggling with Drew right now…disciplining that is. He cries over everything and gets mad over everything. Nothing seems to be just right. I do love tokens though and would highly recommend this to anyone.
8. It is this time of year again.
We are on our third week of daily swim practice for the swim team. All is well. Kaylee and Jake are loving it and doing awesome! Kaylee is going to start competing in the butterfly.
9. When swim season comes it means this is what my laundry room looks like everyday and will until summer is over.
(Except add 3 more suits and 3 more towels.)
10. It also means lots of ponytails for me. It means Ady gets a bottle once a day or I feed her in the car. It means super easy dinners. It means hanging out with neighborhood friends. It means I finally need to get smart and invest in one of those hand held fans!