Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{ Project 365 }

Day 141

Ughhh – The dirt always seems to find her mouth!

Day 142

Too Many Sweets – A little treat for my Activity Day Girls.  Not that they haven’t had enough sweets this season, but Halloween cupcakes seemed so fun.  

Day 143

A Picnic – These little friends kept me company for the day while their mom had a baby.  They now have a little brother!  We had a picnic for lunch – mac and cheese, applesauce, oreo’s and milk.  I gave them any treat they wanted. shhhhh…don’t tell their mom.

Day 144

A Sick Day – I had to pick Kaylee up from school today.  She changed back into her jammies, had some hot chocolate and slept all day long.

Day 145

Concert in the Park – We spent the evening on the grass listening to Maroon 5 enjoying the perfect weather.

Day 146

This is what we do in between baseball games – Not really, but this Saturday we did.  I don’t know why but for some reason they had blow up slides and bounce houses set up all over the place.  It worked out good for us because we needed to fill some time in between games.

Day 147

If You Give a Pig a Party – Have you heard of that book?  Jake had to do a pumpkin project for school.  He had to choose a story book character and make the pumpkin resemble it.  I think he we did a great job, considering he had two weeks to get it done and we didn’t start it until bedtime the night before it was due.  Yep…that’s how we roll.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the picture of you laughing in the park. I can't wait until you come so that we can do some laughing.

Beth Curtis said...

that dirt pic makes me sick! You are such a fun babysitter! My favorite pic is the one in the park. There is so much joy in that picture. Poor Kaylee. I am sure the hot chocolate made it a little better. So, Jake's pig is REALLY cute! Great job!

Lindsey Jensen said...

The pic in the park is so fun, I love it!! Are the girls in the pic twins?? I love the picture of Jake, he reminds me so much of Brandon. The pig turned out awesome!! Nice work!!

Stephanie said...

Love the pig project! Was Maroon 5 there? Lucky.

Krysta said...

Linds - Yes they are twins. They are in first grade.

Steph - Maroon 5 was there! We didn't see them though. They were over the fence and we were on the grass in the pavillion. We could hear them though and it was awesome!!

Paige said...

Darling pics...Kaylee looks SO tall in the halloween picture. I can't believe how fast they grow. Darling Darling Darling

thejohnmfamily said...

Thanks again for watching the kids all day. And, now I know where they got this picnic idea. They've been begging me for one non-stop, and John finally relented and took them this weekend. It looks like they had a lot of fun (more fun than I was having that day, that's for sure).

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

I just love reading your blog..it inspires me to be creative! There are always such cute pictues and fun links and I love how you cpature all the big events in your kid's lives! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails