Sunday, February 13, 2011

A little LoVe…

sent your way from me and my little love bugs.  I know the people who are going to enjoy this post the most is my sweet husband who is our biggest fan and all of our family and dear friends far, far away.  So this is dedicated to all of you.  We love you so much and are so grateful for all that you do for us.

Happy Love Day

My favorite boys.  I love how these two play together.  Typical Jake and Drew.  They melt my heart.

Boys

My girls complete me.

cousinvalentine4747

I love you thiiiiiiiiiis much!!

cousinvalentine4616

 

cousinvalentine4665

This cutie and his beautiful mommy are here visiting us.  We’ve been having a cousin party.

cousinvalentine4803

 cousinvalentine4798

We hope you all have a happy, happy LoVe day!

5 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

You have the sweetest family!! I am so sad I couldn't be there, you have no idea!! Happy Valentines!!

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures! I love them. You do have a beautiful family and you are so beautiful too!

Kari said...

I love your pictures, as always. It is fun to see you and the kids!

Stephanie said...

I wish you could do our family pictures!! I LOVE these so much. Love how you look :)

Andrea said...

Great pictures. I love the ones of the boys. I also like your outfit. I wore the same thing on V-day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails