Sunday, May 29, 2011

Around Here {Bathroom Decor.}

This post is loooong overdue.  I mentioned awhile back when my sil was here visiting, that we went shopping for one of the bathrooms upstairs.  This is Ady’s bathroom but it is also a guest bathroom when friends and family come stay with us.  My mil gave me birthday money to spend with this bathroom in mind.  I have promised her photos forever and now I am keeping that promise. :)

Do you know how hard it is taking photos in a small bathroom without a window?  TRICKY!  Anyway, here is the bathroom tour.  I should have taken before photos, but I was too excited to rip it all down that I forgot.  It’s TOTALLY different though…just so ya know.

Bathroom - 1 cw

Bathroom - 2 cw

  I love these vintage glass bottles.  I had them in here before, just changed the ribbon. 

Frames

I put scrapbook paper in picture frames.

Frames - 1 

This is the wall across from the shelf area.  I have had this piece sitting in my closet for probably two years now waiting for the perfect place.  I love it in here!  The mirror was in my closet too, just waiting for some spray paint.

Untitled-1

Bathroom - 7 cw

Here is a close up of the shower curtain.  I love how calm and simple it is.  My sil talked me into splurging on a little bling with the shower curtain rings and I am so glad I did.  It’s the little details that finish something.  ( Shower curtain and rings were purchased at Target.)

Shower Curtain 

A few more details.

  Details

Bathroom - 3 cw     

The End.

I hope you all are having a fabulous LONG holiday weekend!

10 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

I LOVE it! It looks so fresh and clean. I think next time I am there I am going to steal your yellow hanging thing. That is my favorite part of the room.

Lindsey Jensen said...

I love it!! It looks amazing!!

Andrea said...

I am so happy to finally see that Yellow rack hanging up. I love it. It makes the whole bathroom for me. I also love the rings what a fun idea.

Kari said...

The scrapbook paper looks perfect! That was such a fun last-minute project on my last day there. It all came together so well!

Kari said...

...and you didn't even have to paint...

Tam said...

I would never think to put a plate in a bathroom. My house it'd just look like someone left it in the bathroom but it looks awesome in yours! Kudos!

Tracy said...

Hi - I recently found your blog and am a new follower. I just had to let you know that your bathroom is amazing! I love all the little unexpected details. I am grabing a coffee and exploring more of your blog.

Letti said...

Its beautiful. I love the little touches of sparkle. I would never have thought to do that in a bathroom.

Cindy said...

i love this bathroom....love the vintage feel to it and love the towel rack. you may never want to leave!!! :)

hugs, cindy

Prudently Painted Vintage said...

This looks amazing! I don't know how I missed this post!? I love every single detail of it. I need you to come look at my guest bathroom and give me some ideas. I am so lost in there! By the way we have the same bling on our shower curtain :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails