Saturday, December 24, 2011

Our House for the Holidays

I thought I would share some quick photos of my favorite holiday decor in our house.  I am all out of words from catching up on these posts, so please enjoy browsing the photos. :)

Dining Room

Photobucket

Office

Photobucket

Entry Table

Photobucket

Kitchen

Photobucket

Fireplace Mantle

Photobucket

Our new stockings (the only thing I bought this year)

Photobucket

More of the mantle

Photobucket

Good night! :)

*Keep scrolling to see what we have been up to in the month of December and about our Thanksgiving trip.

8 comments:

Karen said...

so pretty and sophisticated I just love it! Merry Christmas!!!

The Mosleys said...

Love your taste. So elegant and simple! Would you mind sharing the color of your dining room walls? Gorgeous!

Andrea said...

Very cute. I get to see it in real life in just a few days and I can't wait. I love being in your house.

Krysta said...

The dining room color is Homberg Gray by Sherwin Williams.

Krysta said...

The dining room color is Homberg Gray by Sherwin Williams.

Colleen said...

love your home Krysta. Everything looks so pretty.

Beth Curtis said...

I love all your stuff!! Those stocking are ADORABLE! Can you come over and decorate my Christmas for me next year? I was SO not feeling it this year :(

Kari said...

Good job getting caught up on your posts! I missed you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails