Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's Official...

We're going to Cancun!!!!


After much debate and planning we FINALLY booked our trip. My stomache is a little nervous right now thinking about it. We read way too many reviews and decided to spend a little more money not to get hard beds and bad food and elevators that didn't work. The reviews were so confusing because they were mixed with good and bad. After many hours on the computer for several days we were ready to pull our hair out so we just decided to book the dang thing and see how it turns out! I think we choose a good one for us...I hope so :) This will be a fun and hopefully relaxing way to spend our 10 year anniversary this summer. Now we just have to get our passports...

7 comments:

Letti said...

How fun. Will you be taking the kids or going alone. You are going to have so much fun. Make sure you get a tan before you go so you don't burn.

Heidi Parson said...

Krysta...you will LOVE cancun!!! brett and I went for our honeymoon and We've been dying to get back!! Have fun!!

Casey Moes said...

Gonna have fun!!! We made it this far, now there is no going back!

Love you tons -- you are my hot mamma!

Krysta said...

We are not taking the kids with us on this one!!! Just the two of us for 4 nights! :)

Thanks for your "hot momma" post, hubby...your too funny!

Lindsey Jensen said...

That is awesome! I am so glad you guys will be able to get away and to go to Cancun of all places. I think you will love it! Anyone I talk to that has been there loves and and wants to go back! Congrats on the 10 years. Casey is right there is no turning back now!

Bre said...

Too fun! I am jealous! Everyone deserves that! Soak up every bit:)

Andrea said...

What a great gift for your anniversary. I am so excited for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails