Thursday, March 27, 2008

My New Favorite Thing


Am I the only one who hadn't ever tried these before?!?

These things are the best! My sister in law told me about these months and months ago and I am just now starting to use them. I would always forget to write them on my grocery list and then the times I would remember to put it on the list I couldn't find them at the store. But now that I have them in my kitchen I will NEVER go without them. Casey especially loves these liners because he used to be the one who would scrub my crockpot clean for me!! :) (What a good husband!)

5 comments:

Letti said...

I have never tried them but now that you are saying great things about them I will. Thanks for the tip.

Lindsey Jensen said...

They are amazing. I thought you had used them by now. They make using the crockpot more easy to use then before. That makes them SO easy to use!

Beth Curtis said...

These are my favorite in the whole world! This is the only way I will cook anything in the crockpot, other wise it would sit in our sink for a week and we would be playing rock paper scissors to see who will clean it.

Beeks by the Lake said...

I love anything that makes life easier but are they plastic? I heard that heating plastic releases formaldahyde - anyone know if that is true?

Andrea said...

What a good idea. Never heard of them, I will add them to the list.

Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails