Wednesday, July 2, 2008

{ We're Off - Part Two }...

We are on our way to Utah today. I'm dreading the drive but I know it will be worth it when we see all of our family and friends!! We are going to break it up into two days so we can still be a happy family when we get there. We tried it straight through once before, but 24 hours in a car is WAY too long! We are going to be spending several weeks there, so hopefully we can gets lots of visiting in. I'm not sure how much I will be able to blog or keep up with everyone else's blogs, so if I disappear for awhile you know why! Wish us luck on our drive and I hope everyone has a wonderful July!

6 comments:

Letti said...

Have fun. We make that drive to Texas so I feel your pain but it will be so fun once you get there.

The Johnson's said...

I hope you have a safe trip--road trips are so much fun!! I think you are wise to break the trip up. We look forward to seeing you when you get here.

Beeks by the Lake said...

Are you coming to Cache Valley? I'd love to see you if you are!

Andrea said...

Drive safe, and have so much fun. I am so jealous. You will have a blast.

Stephanie said...

Yay Utah. I love visiting there. It's so beautiful and I love to visit our house we lived in. I hope you guys have a wonderful and safe trip!

Stephanie said...

Yay Utah. I love visiting there. It's so beautiful and I love to visit our house we lived in. I hope you guys have a wonderful and safe trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails