Tuesday, August 19, 2008

{ A New Blog }...



I wanted to share with you about this wonderful new blog that I have been able to be a part of. My friend Andrea has decided to go private with her family blog, but struggled with the decision. In the meantime, she came up with this idea for a new blog titled "The Errand of Angels". This is a blog about women in the church and the things that we love. I am really excited about it! She has asked about 10 friends to be contributers to this blog (me being one of them) so there will be a HUGE variety of things that will be blogged about. Some things you might find are: our testimonies and any thoughts we might want to share, ideas about parenting, the creative side of us, from decorating to scrapbooking to anything else we could get creative with. Ideas about different ways to spend time with our families and kids, church callings and whatever else might come to our minds. The very first post on the blog is about how the blog came about and choosing on the name. I just did a post yesterday on food storage tips and what has helped me get going with it.

We would LOVE for all of you to check it out! Subscribe to the feed (or bloglines or however you know when a blog has been updated) and then you can know when there are new posts! Here's the link: www.theerrandofangelsblog.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

I love the idea! I have already looked through it! You guys are such great examples! I'm excited to keep up with that blog!

Eileen said...

I love everything about this! I can't wait to read EVERY post.

The Johnson's said...

Thanks for sharing this blog with me! I've added it to my favorites and will check in often!

Tonya said...

That is awesome, thanks for posting about your new site, I'm excited to read it! I would also like those papers about food storage, if you get a chance! I wanted to say too that I loved your Cancun pictures, that is where Jeremy and I went for our honeymoon, it was so fun! I'm glad you had a great time!

Kimberlee said...

I have really liked looking at this blog, I even added it to my list of blogging sites. I do have one request. It would be neat if you guys could post a picture of all of the authors with your name under it. Just nice to see what you all look like! I DO LOVE IT THOUGH! I about died on that one about cleaning a wedding dress! Very creative blog!

Krysta said...

I agree. I was thinking to mention that. Thanks for bringing it to my mind again! :)

Jamie said...

Such a cute blog! You two are so good. You make me feel not so good about myself!:) I wish it were raining here! I need a break from the heat!

Erica said...

This is a really fun site to visit. I would love the food storage tips too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails