Friday, October 10, 2008

{ Stories In Hand }...

It's true. I am a blog stalker. I will admit it. I subscribe to read Jessica Sprague's Blog, so I always know when there's a new post. For those of you that aren't aware of her...she is a digital scrapbooker and teaches seminars all over the place, writes for magazines and is always offering a class on line. She has great suggestions for Photoshop and all sorts of things. But she also does more than just digital stuff. This morning, I could see that she had a new post, so I HAD to go check it out. Below is the class she's been preparing for. Take a look...it's pretty awesome.


She's offering this class for FREE. And it isn't JUST for scrapbookers. It's about story telling and how EVERYONE has stories to tell, but we don't always have time to write them up. So many times, they get lost in our minds and forgotten about. You have to go here and read about it for yourself. I really like how she says not all of our stories need to have a picture. Or that sometimes (for the scrapbooking girls) we get a picture, but it doesn't turn out remotely decent , so then we get discouraged and just forget the story all together. Blogging has really helped me with all of the story telling, but I think this can add even more. I'm so excited about it, I can hardly wait! Not that I need ANYTHING else to do right now, or another project to start, but I feel like this can be beneficial in so many ways! Go check it out. She explains it so much better than me.


Just thought I would spread the word and let everyone have an opportunity! Have a great weekend...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

OH... I am so excited. I am going to sign up for sure. Thanks for informing me.

Gill Dockstader said...

Such a great tip! Thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails