Saturday, January 3, 2009

You snooze, you lose!

So Krysta beat me to it . . . her New Year's post (see her post/picture below). I thought I would be funny and post a picture of how Krysta has a new love . . . no, I'm not talking about just reading . . . not just any reading. It's all about reading Twilight and her new "boyfriend" (Eddie, Eduardo, whatever his name is). I thought that it was funny how New Year's Eve the kids and I were so excited, playing games, running around and she was cuddled up in her chair reading and totally oblivious as to what was going on around her.


If any of you really know Krysta, you know she is anything, but lazy. She is a WONDERFUL mom who dedicates tons of time to her family, friends and others around her. So I think it is great that she has an outlet for herself . . . a new passion! (As long as the new passion doesn't replace the old passion . . . me--ha!)




Happy New Year everyone! May 2009 be everything you want it and need it to be.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy New Year to you guys! What a fun trip, I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! I love Disney! I also love that's how you spent the new year, that's better than what I did! :)Ahhh, Edward...

thejohnmfamily said...

I apologize for lending her the books, but John was glad that I got them out of our house for a while.

Andrea said...

You are so funny. I hope that Edward doesn't take away too much of your time.
I apologize for dragging her to the movie.

Beth Curtis said...

I had to have a serious talk with Brandon when I was reading Twilight. I had a major crush on Edward. You better watch it Casey!

Related Posts with Thumbnails