Tuesday, June 16, 2009

{ Preparedness Blog }

My mother in law sent me a link to this prepardeness blog a couple of months ago.  I subscribe to the feed and read all the updates.  The other day I ran across an entry that made me motivated in the food storage department all over again.  I am pretty prepared, but there is always more that I can do.  I felt myself hitting a wall with it all and not knowing what direction to go  next.  Sometimes I feel like I can't rotate the food fast enough, or since I've been pregnant, I've been so dang lazy that I "forget" to rotate all together.  Other times I find myself staring at it all wondering how I'm going to get creative enough to come up with meals my family will eat.  Am I the only one who has those sort of problems???  So, you have to check out this blog.  It's called Prepared LDS Family.  Subscribe to get the updates.  You never know when you might run into some really helpful information.  Here is the post that helped me with 90 menu ideas and kept me moving in the right direction.  Remember, every little bit we do helps in the long run.  Just take it a little step at a time, but stick with it and you'll see the rewards!

3 comments:

Gill Dockstader said...

Thanks for the tip! So excited you seem to be feeling better. Take care of that baby & enjoy your summer!

Jamie said...

Krysta you always inspire me to get going and get something done! I loved your summer list of things to do, thanks for the fun ideas!!

Baileys said...

Hi Krysta!

Found your blog from Andrea's. Your family is growing up so fast; they are all darling. Congratulations on the new baby!
JoDean

Related Posts with Thumbnails