Friday, July 17, 2009

Drew's 4th Birthday!!!

I'm a little late getting this post up since Drew's birthday was actually last Thursday on the 9th.  We were too busy celebrating and welcoming family into town for me to worry about it.  Our family is all gone :(  and now I'm getting caught up. 

I think Drew felt pretty special and loved on his birthday.  He thought that Kaylee's breakfast in bed idea was amazing.  He wouldn't let me forget about that and reminded me the night before his birthday that he was expecting the same kind of treatment.  "Mom, do I get to eat upstairs in my bed too?"

So this is what he woke up to...

Breakfast - 1

Chocolate chip muffins, apples with carmel and chocolate chips sprinkled on top with a glass of milk, made especially for the  Birthday Boy.

 Drew - Happy Birthday - 1 

He also woke up to a decorated door and very homemade cards from the family.  I think you could say he liked this.   (Credit for the door goes to Daddy.) 

Drew - 4_edited-1He finished celebrating the day with Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Nick and Uncle Bubby who flew into town that day from Utah and Arizona.  I think he thought they came just for him.  :)  I wish I had a picture of them for his birthday post, but I don't .  I'm not quite sure what I was doing...probably taking pictures of other things (shame on me) chasing around wrapping paper and lighting the cake.  I have pictures of everybody for Kaylee's baptism.  I will post those soon.  We are so glad you guys came and celebrated in Drew's day.  He thinks you are a pretty awesome bunch, just like we all think YOU are awesome Drew!!  We love you!  You always make us laugh and you sure get away with  A LOT  because of it.  Remember what your mommy always tells you..."You give the BEST hugs and kisses!!!"  Don't forget that either, especially where your mama is concerned!  Love ya bud!

5 comments:

Eileen said...

You guys know how to party!

Letti said...

What a cute little guy. You have got to be one of the coolest mom's when it comes to birthdays. I need to learn a thing or two...lol

Happy Birthday Drew!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Drew!! We are so glad we could be there just in time for your big day!!! Miss you guys!

Beth Curtis said...

Happy Birthday Drew!! I can't believe how big he is getting! I wish I could have been there!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Drew. I like that you got to have breakfast in bed. You have such good parents.

Related Posts with Thumbnails