Thursday, September 10, 2009

{ Labor Day Weekend }

This past weekend I braved an airplane at almost 35 weeks pregnant.  My brother and sister in law blessed their baby in Arizona.   I couldn't wait to meet him!  I was glad that my doctor was ok with me going because I think I would have gone anyway.  ;)  It was a short trip...too short.  I left on Saturday morning and came home on Monday night.  But I got to see my cute little nephew and family!  I didn't take any pictures the whole weekend until about 10 minutes before heading to the airport.  Brandon and Beth are so in love with their precious baby Beck.    He is adorable!  I wish I had gotten a picture of the 3 of them together, but it was just the girls when I was getting ready to leave.  Here is mommy and baby... 

Mommy and Baby Beck - 1

He is such a good baby!  If my baby is blessed with a temperament  like him, I will be one happy mama!  I will be happy anyway, but a content baby makes a huge difference!

I think the last time I posted a pregnancy picture it was my sister and me together.  Here we are again.  She wasn't thrilled about taking a picture but she humored me and did it anyway.  The next time we see each other, we'll have our bodies back (mostly... ha!) and a baby in our arms.  Can't wait!

  Me and Lindz

5 more weeks left as of yesterday!  This weekend we are tackling the babies room.  Wish us luck!

11 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

I look huge!!! It was so good to see you!! Good luck with the baby room I'm ready to start my projects too!!

Beth Curtis said...

I can't wait to see you again! This time with my little niece! I can't wait to see nursery pics. p.s. you look great!

Jana said...

Really it isn't normal to look that cute and be prego!!

You're a doll!

Jennifer said...

I agree with Jana! (we could be friends girl! lol!) Krysta and Lindsey look gorgeous!

Remind me again what Lindsey is having. I can't remember.

Congratulations everyone! That little nephew is a doll by the way!

Krysta said...

She is having a boy (they've already named him Bronson) and she is due November 4th.

Andrea said...

You look great, and Beck is adorable. I hope we both get good babies.

Jamie said...

You look so GREAT Krysta! I am so excited for you! Only 5 weeks...yahoo! I can't wait to see the nursery pictures! The back to school pics of your kids are darling! They are all such beautiful children! I can't wait to see the new baby!!

Kimberlee said...

That picture is gorgeous of your sister-in-law with her baby. You do such beautiful pictures.

I agree with the above comment that it isn't normal to look that cute and be pregnant. You look beautiful and you only have 5 weeks left... Are you kidding me? People don't even know who I am when I'm that far along.

Stephanie said...

How fun! You and your sis look adorable :)

Tallie Geddes said...

You look great and you have takin some great shots lately - leave some talents for the rest of us!! :)

kelly said...

Hi Krista! Leslie told me about your blog, you look wonderful, yes, even at 35 weeks along! Are you into digital scrapbooking? I love your blog header and picture too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails