Friday, September 4, 2009

Thought I would share...

I have been catching up on scrapbooking the past several weeks.  I'm almost there!  I can't believe how much I've gotten done.  I have been staying up until 2:00 for over a week now in order to get everything "I think" I have to do, done.  I think it's just an awful habit now and my body is used to it.  I need to stop and get on a good night time routine, but it just hasn't happened!  But then again...what for???  It's just going to get messed up again with a new baby in a couple of weeks.  5 1/2 weeks left!!!  Maybe this is the way my body is preparing me.  I finished my 22 scrapbook pages just before the sale ended, incase anyone was wondering. They should be delivered to my doorstep in the next couple of days.  I got my blog book in the mail too and I love it!  I don't know what else I've been doing every night until 2:00 because it hasn't all been about scrapbooking.  I can't blame it on blogging because that hasn't happened and I haven't spent much time on Facebook these days either.  I think it's just trying to stay caught up on the every day things...and it is a little peaceful at night. :)  I did get around to editing Drew's 4 year pictures.  I thought I would share some of him...since I think he's super cute!!  This boy makes me happy.    

Checkerboard - Vintage - slanted Drew - door laughing - darker face

This picture makes me laugh.  He's such a trooper.  It should be at the end of the post.  It was one of the last ones we took.   He sat himself down there and right before I snapped the shot, he said, "I'm done mom."  I knew he meant business and we were done.  :)

 Red Wall

I don't know why he was insisting on shoving his face against the wall!  Hmmmm...I just let him do his thing and took pictures as we went.  I love this one though.  If you look really close at his eye, you can see my reflection.

Closeup - VintageWagon - Vintage - burn tool - less cheekD - Dodge Tool - Vintage - darker face D - Vintage - brighter

He had to remind us how old he is.  This big 4 year old started preschool this past Thursday!  That's for another post.    

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Love the photos. Such a cute young man. You should share some of the scrapbook pages!

Please.

Andrea said...

SO cute. You are a great photographer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails