Monday, January 11, 2010

My Blessing Day

Blessing

My daddy blessed me on Sunday, December 27th in Arizona at my Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Nick’s house.  We were there for Christmas.

Daddy - 1 

I look so beautiful and peaceful in these pictures, but really, I screamed cried through the whole thing.  So sorry daddy.  It was my nap time.  My mommy fed me a bottle, hoping I would go to sleep before the blessing, but I didn’t.  I fell asleep in her arms afterwards instead.  I love when she holds me. 

Mommy - 2 copy

We have a lot of family in Arizona and not any family in Houston, so that is why I was blessed there.  My Aunt’s house was full of supportive family.  We are so glad they came.    My mommy didn’t get very many pictures of everyone that day, but she did get one of me and her and my Great-Grandma Curtis

Grandma

and Aunt Cathy 

Cathy

and the Blake  kids.  My mommy’s cousin’s kids.  They’re pretty cute!

Cousins

I love my daddy and I am thankful that he holds the priesthood and can give me blessings. 

 Blessing - 2 

I am thankful that I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter - Day Saints.

Blessing - 1

I know who I am, I know God’s Plan.

Blessing - 5

I love my Heavenly Father and I am thankful to be on this earth with my family.

Blessing - 4

I have a lot to learn while I’m here. 

Blessing - 6

9 comments:

Holly and the Gang said...

Krysta! Your family is beautiful! Looks like you are enjoying life and being supermom-as usual! You have got to teach me about your digital scrapbooking-I really need to catch up! Email me and pull me out of the dark ages of papercrafting!

Beth Curtis said...

oh my goodness! I am so glad that you decided to take her blessing pictures the next day. They turned out AWESOME!! I love the rug in the pics ( If I do say so myself :). I have to start thinking of a time to come out and visit!

The Faridoni Fam said...

So precious! What a lucky little girl she is!

Andrea said...

beautiful pictures. you will have to help me when you are here. the rug is a great back drop.

Lindsey Jensen said...

She looks so beautiful in all of those pictures!! Miss you guys already!

Lindasue said...

Your baby looks beautiful in her blessing dress. And what a darling post! What an exciting time. You guys look happy. Congratulations!

The Johnson's said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute!! Those pictures are darling.

Letti said...

What a sweet post. I am glad you were able to have so many family members around on her special day.

Tiffiny said...

Beautiful blessing pictures! I love her dress & headband! She's got the perfect, round, adorable shaped head for them. And those blue eyes.... all of my kids have blue eyes, too (so far, anyway). I'm secretly hoping for a brown-eyed one next time.
Congrats on the first big milestone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails