Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Look who’s 6 months already…

Me

My sweet baby girl!  I can hardly believe she is halfway through her first year. :(

6 Month Stats

Weight – 12.14 – 5%

Height – 26” – 50-75%

Head – 16.5 – 25-50%

The dr. said she is tall and lean.  I think she will be built like Jake.

 

A Little Bit About Ady:

~ She is all about the food.  She can’t get enough of her baby food these days and stares at us while we eat until we share our food with her.

~ It is a joke to change her.  She rolls around all over and will. not. hold. still.  At all!!

~She loves people.  She is freely giving of her smiles and is a little charmer.  She always gets compliments on her eyes and her smile. 

~ She takes after her brother Jake.  They have very similar personalities.  I think she knows it too.  Whenever she is around him she won’t stop smiling and laughing.  Jake loves that.

~ I have to watch Drew with his toys.  He leaves them all over the floor and she is always on the move. 

She is

Crawling

and

Sitting Up

and

Curious Hands and Feet

P.S.  Yes, I do have 3 other children.  No, they are not neglected.  They are here.  I am just having too much fun photographing our baby these days.  I love this stage!!

10 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

SOOOO cute. I love the first picture. She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her little personality. Beck has many crooked diapers because he won't sit still :). So I have to ask, do you download actions for your photoshop?

Andrea said...

Adorable. I love how you wrote on the pics. What font is that?

I can't believe how mobile she is. You will die when you see how content Tess is to just lay on my lap.

So different from each other, yet both so beautiful.

All your babies have been pretty, but I think she is just adorable. There is something about her.

Krysta said...

Thank you ladies! :)

Beth - I have some actions from coffeeshop. Most of the time I do the editing on my own, but sometimes they come in handy. I used the butterscotch vintage with these. I still tweak things a little even when I use an action.

Krysta said...

Oh yeah...the font is My Third Grade Teacher.

Eileen said...

What beautiful pics! Keep shooting. They are small for such a short little minute.

Reyna Meinhardt said...

She is so adorable!! Beautiful pictures, I love the processing!

Lindsey Jensen said...

She is sooo adorable!! I love those bright blue eyes!!! I can't wait to see her in July!!! These kids are growing up way too fast!!!

Stephanie said...

I love her eyes! THey are gorgeous.

Jamie said...

Little Ady is so beautiful! I love her mobile you made! So cute!

kanishk said...

different from each other, yet both so beautiful.
indian classified site

Related Posts with Thumbnails