Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random Wednesday

This is my new idea for a weekly post.  Hopefully it will keep me in the routine of posting even when I think there might not be anything worth posting about.  There is always something to blog about, right?  So on Wednesdays anything goes for me.  We’ll see if I can keep it up. :)

I figured out my Mothers Day gifts and I am  EXCITED!!! A little blog reading yesterday and I am set.  I love blogs for that reason.  They are so helpful and inspiring and I love that we women share the goods in our life.  We all have been given talents and this is such a wonderful way to share them, whether it be through our inspiring words and thoughts, our projects and ideas, photography, recipes, our personal goals or sharing our cute families and fun things we do.  Whatever it is.  Blogging is inspiring and such a fun way to learn and grow. 

OK enough of my soap box.  Here is what I’m going to be working on this weekend.  Mothers in my life – do not click on these links.  Unless you don’t want it to be a surprise.  That’s up to you.  I will have them in the mail to you next week. 

This is what I am doing for my Mother-in-Law and This is what I’m doing for my mom.  I’m going to get my sewing machine out!  Can you believe it?  I know they are like super easy sewing projects, but I don’t sew, remember?  I’ll let you know how they turn out.  

Another piece of random…I hobbled along with Drew on his school field trip today. 

Untitled-1

                       My foot is paying for it now but he was happy.  I sure love him!

7 comments:

Eileen said...

TFS! I love that card idea. I want to do it right now. But it's 12:26 in the am. I love the ideas I get from blogs too!

Miller time said...

I love the coasters. Your mom will love them.
-Beth

Paige said...

Krysta you are always an inspiration! I love your blog and I love your sweet spirit!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Super cute ideas!!! Good luck!!

Andrea said...

I am so impressed. I think I might steal the Coaster Idea also. I have tons of lace, and muslin.

Tallie Geddes said...

Cute ideas - but they require sewing - that scares me. Whatever - you don't sew - I took that quilting class with you from Sister Briscoe. I know your skills!

kanishk said...

love the coasters. Your mom will love them.
indian classified site

Related Posts with Thumbnails