Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Project 365

I have been avoiding my blog lately.  All of my free time (the whole 1 hour I  have a day) has been going towards printing my blog book.  So now I have another reason why I love Project 365… I can use it as a weekly update if I need to.  Which I will be doing until I get my blog book done.  I have some posts I want to do, I just haven’t had the time.  Hopefully soon!  For now, enjoy some highlights from last week.  Day 8 

Library Day – Every Monday we go to the library to get stocked up for the week.  We are all enjoying this outing!

Day - 9

Dancing (playing) in the Rain – After swim practice in the mornings, the pool opens for play.  We were planning on staying,  then it started to rain.  It was pouring and we were stuck until it was over.  They boys LOVED the puddles after the rain.

Day - 10

21 Days – Setting Goals.  Kaylee made a goal to write in her journal every day this summer.  I told her it takes 21 days to make a habit.  She is on day 8.

Day - 11 

A First – Ady’s first trip to the pool.  Not quite sure what to think.  It doesn’t help that the siblings were so excited to see her in the water that they splashed her in the face (on accident).  And the water was a little chilly.  She is not a clingy baby, but she clung to me after that.

Day - 12

Outside Play – This is my kids great idea of outside play.  This picture cracks me up.  This is our kitchen door.  From the outside you can’t see in.  Jake kept coming to the door to check himself out with all the soap suds.  He had no idea I was on the other side taking pictures.  You should have seen some of the faces he was making!

Day - 13

Refreshing – Is there really anything better than an  ice cold Coke (even if it has to be diet)?  We’ve got Ady hooked already.  Just teasin’.  Hot Saturday swim meet +ice cold can = happy Ady.  She could be on a commercial for Diet Coke.

Day - 14

Sleepovers – No school on Mondays means movie night and sleepovers in the game room on Sundays.

 

I hope you all are having a fun Summer so far!

7 comments:

Tam said...

How do your remember each day to take a picture? I swear, there are days I forget a bra ... TMI i know! Also, who do you make your blog books with? Blurb seems to take forever!

Beth Curtis said...

I love that you are doing this. I still haven't printed 1 blog book! I am almost 3 years behind! Jake cracks me up. I am glad that you said that he couldn't see you and was just checking himself out. that makes it so much funnier. Ady is almost unrecognizable! She is changing so much! Beck really is addicted to coke. at restaurants we give it to him through a straw to keep him behaving. he sees it coming and has his mouth wide open.

Andrea said...

Cute post. I am glad this is helping you stay caught up with the randoms. I love the suds picture of Jake. I am laughing my head off.

Brynne said...

I've been wanting to print my blog too, what company do you use?

Jennifer said...

Yay! Adi fits in her swimsuit now! SO CUTE!!!

Tallie Geddes said...

The diet coke cracks me up - can't believe you switched to diet! I have yet to make the change but with 32 on it's way - I might!

Letti said...

I am loving all of your themed days. I am going to steal some of your ideas. I love that you go to the library once a week too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails