Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Random Wednesday

A couple of summer’s ago we were living with my parents while we were waiting for our house to get finished.  We had to come up with our own entertainment.  Out of desperation one afternoon I sent the kids out with sponges and kitchen soap.  I pulled out anything in the garage that would be entertaining for them to “wash”.  It ended up being called the Bike Wash.  It kept them entertained forever.  This is one of their favorite summer past times.  It is the first thing they ask to do during the summer.  It is one of our summer traditions created at Grandma’s house.  Bike Wash

 

Collages

4 comments:

Tam said...

Yea ... yet another good idea for me to steal! I cant believe you guys are leaving so soon! It'll be forever until we see you guys again!

Andrea said...

Great photos. I love the one of Jake an Kaylee.

Stephanie said...

We used to do that when I was a kid! So much fun.

Letti said...

This is brilliant. I am going to have the kids do this today :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails