Saturday, June 26, 2010

{ Project 365 }

Day 22

Things that make you go hmmmm… My boys having a Tea Party?  Enough said.  Definitely used for ransom later.

Day 23

Alphabet Summer letter W – Spent the morning with friends at the water fountains in The Woodlands and enjoyed a nice juicy watermelon.

Day 24

Clean and refreshing –  Have I mentioned that I love Ady’s little hands?  I love watching her play with water.

Day 25

Fortune Tellers – Do you remember these?  I don’t remember calling them fortune tellers, but that is what they are called now.  Kaylee has been asking me to make one for weeks.  She finally figured out how to do it on her own, thanks to instructions on a cereal box.  It entertained her and her brothers for one whole morning.

Day 26

A sick day – Jake had a fever all day.  He layed around any place he could.  We have a lot more comfortable spots in the house than the shoe bin in the laundry room.  Not quite sure why he choose here to get comfy, but that’s where he stayed for awhile.  When Jake is down and out like this, you know he doesn’t feel good.

Day 27

Alphabet Summer Letter V – The much anticipated road trip is finally here.  We are off to visit family for awhile.  Casey and the 3 older kids headed out early Saturday morning.  Ady and I are spoiled.  He bought us a plane ticket.  We get to skip the drive and meet them there. Yipee!

Day 28

The best vacation EVER – I got to spend 2 days home by myself with just the Little Miss to take care of.  I can not even put into words how amazingly awesome this was.  All I can say is thank you to my husband for allowing me this break.  It really deserves its own post, but for times sake I will sum it up as; clean house, quiet, undivided attention for my baby, pedicures, movies, scrapbooking, blogging, eating out and a lot more quiet.  I almost don’t want to leave.

6 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

I am dying over Jake's form during tea time. that kid cracks me up. and OMG Ady's painted toe nails are adorable. You should have stayed home for a few more days. That sounds like a great vacation!

Tam said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous! You got a ton done. I might have sat on my hiney the whole time! Enjoy your vacation ... we cant wait to get you back!

Andrea said...

I look forward to your 365 posts. I love things that make you go hmmm...
and your toes and Ady's toes. I will miss you.

Brynne said...

I love the picture of Addy's chubby little fingers in the water, so precious! I am jealous of your little mini-pre-vaca when Casey took the big kids, lucky you!!! You deserved a little break!

Ashley said...

Just found your blog! Great pictures...the tea time is sooo funny!

Stephanie said...

My favorite is the pic of the girls in the fountain above the sign that says, "No Entry." LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails