Sunday, September 26, 2010

Almost 1 year…

It feels like such a long time since I have done a post!  Things have been so busy I’ve only sat long enough at my computer to start a post but not finish.  I haven’t even checked my reader!  I hope to catch up on EVERYTHING in the next couple of days. 

Ady is turning one in just a couple of weeks!  I’m not sure how I feel about that.  I think mostly excited.  I still can’t believe how fast one year goes when you think about bringing home a newborn.  It is amazing all that they learn in just one year! 

11 Months

Ady is a busy, busy little girl.  A couple of days after I did her 10 month post she started walking.  This has enabled her to do so many more things!  The possibilities are endless to her now.

Some of Ady’s favorite past times:

Ady

The things she does make me laugh ever single day.  She babbles to me all the time.  Some new words she says are ball, no-no, and yes.  She and I carry on conversations all the time.  She babbles away at me like she is telling  a story.  I say, “Uh-Huh.  Really?  Tell me more.”  She’ll babble again and we will carry on like that for awhile.  Drew heard us the other day and stared at me with his mouth wide open, “Mom, is she telling you something?  And you know what she’s saying?”  It made me laugh.  It was like he was trying to figure out another language.  I was glad I could be so convincing!

We are all excited for Ady’s birthday.  Nana Moes is coming in to town and we can’t wait to have her company and enjoy her celebrating with us!   

5 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

that first picture shocked me. She looks like a different bigger girl! I can't believe that a year has gone by. Brandon and I were laughing over the story with Drew. So funny.

Lindsey Jensen said...

How fun!! I love that you guys have conversations!! It's crazy that she is almost one already!!

Andrea said...

She has changed so much. She is adorable. I love the baby babble. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. I am glad I got to share this baby thing with you.

Letti said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how fast that year went. I hope she has a wonderful birthday.

Paige said...

I can't believe how fast she's grown. It's amazing how time goes so quickly with these little tiny ones! She is to die for cute. But I think Kaylee actually shocked me the most in the recent school pics, she honestly looks so grown up all of a sudden! and I have to say that pic of Casey and Jake watching football is classic! SO fun, you're such a great photographer. I'm just getting started into what I hope becomes a lot better picture taking. I just bought the D5000. (didn't think I was quite in the need of the D90 yet) but hope to capture a lot better quality of pics now! I love all of yours!

Related Posts with Thumbnails