Sunday, October 24, 2010

{ Project 365 }

Day 127

Pumpkin Patch – You would think there would be pumpkin patches all over in Texas, but in Houston, there is not.  Not very close by and easy to get to anyway.  So we go to our local HEB grocery store to get pumpkins.  That’s what we did for FHE on Monday. 

Day 128

Late Night Decorating – Casey was out of town, my kids were in bed asleep and I was making a mess of my house decorating for Halloween/Fall.  I loved waking up the next morning to a transformed house and hearing my kids get excited about it.

Day 129

I’m so glad when Daddy comes home -  Casey had been out of town all week but came home for a couple of hours in between flights.  He made asked me to get the kids out of school early (like 3 hours early) so he could see them.  At first I said no (gasp!) I did not want to bring  the kids home early from school, but then I realized how sweet he was for wanting to see them before he left again so I gave in and brought him home his little presents. :)  I love that he is such a good dad. 

Day 130

One of my many projects this week -  Working on some final fall touches.  A candy corn banner.

Day 131

All Dressed Up – Ady and I had a lunch date with one of our Houston besties.  I’m glad I took this picture before we left because Ady did not look this cute after lunch!

Day 132

Divide and Conquer – Casey and I went in opposite directions today.  He went with the boys to their baseball games and I went with Kaylee to her swim meet.  Kaylee is swimming with the big fish now.  This was her first meet with year round swim.  It was a little intimidating.  We are already gearing up for the next meet.

Day 133

Party Sneak Peak – Andrea and her family crashed at our house on their way home from vacation.  We stayed up until 3:30 chatting and working on Ady’s party decor.  The light bulb went on for both of us when we were talking about Ady turning one the next week and realized that I had nothing made.   I had everything purchased but nothing put together, so like the wonderful BFF she is, she sacrificed sleep for me and whipped up the “one” table runner and birthday banner while I worked on pom poms and a birthday hat.  She gave me the head start I needed to get it all done in time.  I love her!!

3 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

I am so excited to do Bronson's party stuff after seeing your pom poms!! I love the banner! We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday!! I got some cute pictures of B that i just need to edit!! Love your fall decorations, so fun!! I wish my stuff wasn't all in storage!! That is sucha cute picture of Casey with the kids!! They are all getting so big :( I love your camera strap too btw!! I just ordered one the other day! I can't wait to get it!! Miss you guys!

Beth Curtis said...

I am dying over the runner. Andrea is amazing. You two are crazy together. What a good dad for Casey to want to see the kids. So, I love your long hair. I was looking back when you were a mother of 3 with short short hair and I can't believe you ever had it that short. I am a fan of the long. I swear you look younger now than you did back then.

Andrea said...

Great swimming picture. You are so much better at capturing your days. I need to get back on the horse. Thanks again for inspiring me. Once again. I love you too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails