Sunday, November 21, 2010

Preview for Cathy

This is a photo session I did for one of Casey’s co-workers last week. I had a lot of fun spending the evening with them and I think they did too!   The little boy is one month older than Ady and the little girl has the same name as me, just spelled differently. :) They both have beautiful brown eyes!  Here are a few of my favorites.

Edited - 1Edited - 3 Edited - 2  Edited - 4 Edited - 9Edited - 5 Edited - 7 Edited - 8 

Right now I am in the middle of putting up Christmas decorations…I got the tree up tonight.  Wahoo!!  I am also editing more photos, trying to get some other posts finished up and finishing projects before Thanksgiving break.  Somewhere in there I will get the laundry done too because Jake told me he had to pull out an undershirt from the dirty clothes today.  At least it wasn’t underwear! 

7 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

So cute! You did a great job!! I don't know if it is just me but I am a sucker for close up face shots.

Lindsey Jensen said...

I love them!! I love that blue barn! Is it a barn?? lol!! Good job! Good luck with the laundry situation!!

Tyler and Jess said...

Hey! I found your blog through another persons in the ward.. I just thought I'd say I love your pictures!

Tyler and Jess said...

Sorry! This is Jessica Payne by the way!! aggiepains.blogspot.com

Eileen said...

So lovely. Really, really lovely!

Andrea said...

Those look really awesome. You are so good. Can I be you when i grow up?
Now get that laundry done so you can come and see me.

Letti said...

Good job! The pictures turned out beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails