Monday, November 29, 2010

Preview for Tami

This is one of my favorite families in Houston.  Living here would NOT be the same without them.  Tami and I have a standing lunch date once a week that keeps us sane.  We get the kids off to school and take the two babies who are just 2 months apart.  Taeya is one of Kaylee’s very best friends and Drew is in love with Aliya.  After you see her pictures you will understand why.  Her children are beautiful!

Dickamores - 4 cr2 cr1cr  3 cr Boys - 3 BW cr  Sisters - 1 crDickamores - 5 cr 

                           We love you Dickamore family!!!

I have a lot going on in this one blog of mine these days.  It is giving my organized mind a serious headache.  I can’t wrap my mind around all of these different posts I need and want to keep up on, so I am going to spread things out a little pretty soon.  I am getting ready to work on this blog space of mine, but it is the holidays, so come January I will have it all figured out. 

3 comments:

Tam said...

YAY ... I love them. I can hardly wait to break out the disc and see all of them. you rock woman!

Beth Curtis said...

those are gorgeous! I can't wait until we can sit down in person again and talk about photography until the wee hours.

Andrea said...

I am so glad that you have a great friend in Houston. They really are so beautiful. I love all of them especially the one of them running.

Related Posts with Thumbnails