Monday, February 11, 2008

Is there a winter in Texas?




Let me think about that, ummmmmmm.....NO! I complain a lot about missing Cache Valley, but you will never hear me complain about missing the snow! This is actually something I really enjoy about Houston. I love that they are wearing shorts in February. We had this one patch of grass that was a little spotty in the corner of our yard and Drew made it worse because he saw the sand underneath, so every time he would go outside, he would dig at it more to get to the sand. So, we decided that instead of letting Drew ruin our grass Casey should make him a sandbox. It's just a little temporary thing until we know what we want to do with our yard, but it is hours of entertainment a day! That's our winter, my kids playing outside in the sandbox.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so jealous. I want it to be warm here. I am so done with winter. It was so cold today. I wanted hot chocolate and a fireplace.

Related Posts with Thumbnails