Monday, February 11, 2008

I've been tagged!!

My friend Andrea tagged me...Here's how you play:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.

10 years ago I was: Living in Salt Lake going to Salt Lake Community College, working 2 jobs and dating the person I knew I was going to marry. On Valentines Day 10 years ago Casey and I said "I Love You" for the very first time.

5 things on my to do list today:
Well, since it's midnight right now and my day should be over, I'll tell you 5 things I did today.
1. Cleaned my house.
2. Washed, folded and put away 4 loads of laundry and a comforter.
3. Ran errands and locked myself out of the car. Luckily it was lunch time and Casey was ready to take a break from work anyways, but he didn't have the keys to my van with him, so he had to run home and I was at a different Home Depot clear accross town. I had a lot of time on my hands to try and entertain my 2 boys!
4. Got the kids valentines for school done.
5. Had F.H.E
Not a lot of fun stuff, but now that all my chores are done I can play tomorrow!

Things I would do if I became a billionaire: First of all I would want to go on all the vacations that Casey and I always dream about. We need to have fun! I would drive luxury cars that are paid for. Get a nice big house with all the yard space and garage space that we want and I would have it completely finished inside and outside exactly the way I want it and I would hire other people to do all that for me! Then I would pay it off and not have a house payment. We would all have an amazing wardrobe. Have a vacation house. Help out whoever needs help financially. Get all of the food storage and other preparedness items that I know I need. Save plenty for a rainy day. Save for school for my kids, weddings, missions. I would get pedi's and mani's and my hair done whenever I wanted.

3 of my bad habits:
1. Being too much of a perfectionist (it slows me down and takes up too much of my time.)
2. Eating too much junk food, or worse, forgetting to take time to eat!
3. Being too bossy with my family.

5 places I've lived:
1. Arizona
2. California
3. Dallas, Texas
4. Utah
5 Houston, Texas

5 jobs I've had:
1. Marshalls
2. First Security Bank - teller
3. Victoria Secret
4. Zions Mortgage - Receptionist
5. Hair Stylist (in a Salon and at home)

Something most people don't know about me: I've never had a cavity, ever. Every time I go to the dentist I get nervous because I'm afraid they're going to tell me I have a cavity and then I won't ever be able to say that again!

I tag...
1. Beth
2. Stephanie Austin
3. Kim
4. Laura

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Awesome. I didn't learn anything new, but that is because I know you to well. It was fun reading all about you though. Thanks for playing.

Stephanie said...

Great blog! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. You did a great job! Way to go!!!! I've been tagged 3 times now, hmmm, I'll have to sit down and think about them and get them done! :)

Beeks by the Lake said...

you crack me up! I'll have to take you up on the tag sometime today...SO GOOD TO SEE YOU BLOGGING!

Heidi Parson said...

I am so happy that you have a blog! what a great way to keep in touch!! cute header!!

Unknown said...

Hey Krysta...how do you get different headers..is it hard? haha...it looks hard. Can you email me and explain it? And the background too....it's cute.

love ya....

Related Posts with Thumbnails