Saturday, March 29, 2008

Our Saturday...


Somehow the boys ended up at a baseball game...lucky dogs!! On Friday, one of our neighbors called and said they had a couple of extra tickets for the Houston Astros vs. Detroit Tigers game. So, after Jake's soccer game Casey, Jake and Drew took off to have a boys' outing with our neighbor friends at the ball field. They had a blast and came home with cotton candy, baseballs and a bat.
The girls...stayed at the soccer field for a couple more hours and then went for lunch. I told Kaylee she could choose any where she wanted to eat (except for McDonalds, I know, I'm so mean!) So we went to Taco Bell and then got a milkshake at Chick- Fil-A to share. We grabbed a movie on our way home. Enchanted. Kaylee loved it! I wish I could say the same, except I was multi -tasking and preparing my Y/W lesson at the same time, along with a couple of loads of laundry. I'll have to watch it sometime tomorrow. I've been wanting to see it as much as she has been. It was fun to spend time with just her and have a quiet house for a couple of hours! Not a bad Saturday. (:

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun. We have watched that movie 3 times this week. My kids love it. They watched it today while I had a 3 hour nap. Much needed nap.

Stephanie said...

That is such a great movie and even our kids who are 10 and 12 love it. I'll admit that I would watch it even without the kids!! I love blogging with you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails