Saturday, March 29, 2008

Game Day

Today was Kaylee and Jake's first soccer game of the season. They both did great and had so much fun!


Here they are in action!!!
Girls, waiting patiently for the kick off from the other team...

Jake must have done something he was proud of...I can't remember. Doesn't he look so cute!?!
I was at the soccer fields today from 9:00 until 1:00. They had team pictures so everything took longer than normal. We forgot sunscreen, I wasn't even thinking about it, so I got my first burn of the season. I'm always glad to get that one over with! The kids were fine, I don't know how that one happened.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

So you are officially a soccer mom! haha jk how fun! I wish I was at soccer games getting a sunburn right about now! it was snowing again today!:(

Andrea said...

Are those pics with your new camera? WOW!! I need one of those.

Krysta said...

Yes they are and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new camera...Nikon D40.

Thanks to Laura and Heidi for answering so many questions for me about it and telling me that I would enjoy it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails