Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Morning At Our House

Happy Belated Easter! I didn't get around to posting yesterday...by the time I started to, it was 10:30 p.m. and my computer was being super slow, so I shut it off and gave up until today. I was planning on taking some cute pictures of the kids all dressed up in their Easter Sunday clothes. Our ward starts at 3:00, so I don't get the kids dressed until the very last minute and of course they are all dressed, we have about 30 minutes before we have to leave (I was seconds away from pulling out my camera) and Jake and Drew are running around chasing eachother and Jake falls on Drew's head and they both get hurt. Drew had a bump on his head and Jake was bleeding from the mouth. Nothing major, everyone was fine, although I did bring Jake home after Sacrament, but the point is...I didn't get my nice Sunday pictures that I had all planned out. Darn it! It's so hard to keep them under control all day long with church starting so late, so we usually have some mishap most Sundays. Anyway, we did have a great Sunday morning with lots of time for the kids to play with their things from the Easter Bunny, decorate eggs and have an egg hunt in the yard.







1 comments:

David Curtis said...

We had a blast with you guys this weekend, and especially enjoyed Easter Sunday with the kids.

Related Posts with Thumbnails