Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Trip to San Antonio

We decided to make a last minute trip to San Antonio to end our Spring Break. My parents drove up Thursday night and we loaded up the car Friday morning for a mini road trip (lunch time actually, it took me all morning to pack us just to stay for one night, surprise, surprise!!). We hadn't ever been before and wanted to know what all the talk was about. We walked the Riverwalk, saw the Alamo, ate yummy mexican food off the river and took a boat ride. It was a nice relaxing weekend. And now that we know what San Antonio is all about we are ready to go back and hit Fiesta Texas and Sea World too! The Riverwalk is so pretty with so much to look at so I had to post atleast one scenery picture. Sorry for all the pictures, I couldn't decide which ones to leave out (and I left a ton of them out).

5 comments:

Beeks by the Lake said...

ok, this is just plain creepy! I was just on my cousin's blog and guess where they just went last minute - the Alamo and the Riverwalk. ok, I'll email you her blog address...

Lindsey Jensen said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish I was there. I miss seeing you guys and seeing the kids grow up. I'm glad that mom and dad have a chance to be a part of that!

Heidi Parson said...

So fun!! Brett and I are headed to San Antonio on April 22nd I am so excited. We will be there for Feista and also we are going to Sea world!! Brett brother lives down there so we are going for a couples get away!! If you are there during that same time I WANT TO SEE YOU!!!

Krysta said...

Heidi,
You will have a blast in San Antonio. It's perfect for a family or with your hubby...it would be so fun to see you!! Have fun on your getaway weekend.

Andrea said...

You have had a fun few weeks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails