Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our Silly Little Drew

Did you notice anything out of place on this picture!?!?! Our little Drew can't seem to figure out what season it is. It was a hot weekend here in Houston...80 degrees. I know, I really shouldn't be complaining about this already, but it's only March. All of you Utahns can go ahead and roll your eyes at me...I know. Anyway, I had to post these pictures because Drew has been wearing his snow boots all winter long. I have even had to take him to the store in these several times because it wasn't worth the kicking and screaming that happens if I put my foot down and say no. I have gotten plenty of funny looks from other shoppers on these days (because no one else knows what snow boots look like). I think he likes that they are easy to slip on and because they have these little lights that flash in the back when he walks. So, on Saturday while Casey was out working in the yard Drew was playing outside in a tanktop and snow boots. Two year olds...you gotta love everything about them!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gotta love 'em! Bevan just has to have shoes on, period! He takes naps in them. He'll have nothing else on, but he's gotta have shoes. Ok, I could take some heat right now! It's suppose to snow this week. Enjoy it for me.

Lindsey Jensen said...

That is so cute. No one in Texas can appreciate the snow boots, that is forsure! I'm not surprised that he still loves his snow boots. Him and Jake have always been like that with those shoes! He is a one of a kind and a dang cute kid!

Bre said...

I LOVE these pictures! THey make me laugh because that is my boys in a nutshell! THey love to wear there boots everywhere, (although, we do have snow) but I am afraid that it is not going to change either in the Summer. Boys will be boys right?! You gotta love em!! What a CUTE kid!

Andrea said...

That is hilarious. I wish that I coule keep shoes on my kids feet. 50 degrees outside, and they think they can were flip flops, and run outside without shoes on. It's the Caribbean way. It's all they know. He is so adorable. What a fun boy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails