Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sad, But True

We spent the weekend in Dallas, visiting my parents. They have had their house listed since the first of January, but this was the first time that we have visited since then. It was hard to see that for sell sign in their yard! My mom isn't going to like the picture because the grass isn't green, but if that's our worst winter complaint, I think we're O.K. They had 3 showings while we were there, so I'm sure it's going to sell soon...I will be happy for them ( I really will be), but so sad for me and my family! Moving is so emotional and I feel like I just barely recoverd from that. So mom, if I have a nervous breakdown you have to come back and take care of me! I thought about this past summer and living with them. I was thinking about how much fun we had (it was hard, but so many fun memories) I'm glad that we got that time together! I love you guys and appreciate all that you do for us...I have to end this post, or I will start crying and it's not time to cry yet!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww...that is sad to see the for sale sign....i KNOW...i saw them move from here once upon a time and it broke my heart.

my heart is still a little broken, as a matter of fact. They look so cute and your dad sent me pics of the house the other day and it is so beautiful. Your mom is a wonder.

Unknown said...

oh...krysta...how do you add music to your blog?????

Unknown said...

okay...never mind about the music...i scrolled down and saw your music player thing. I'm signing up right now!

Beth Curtis said...

oh I love my in-laws. Carrie cracks me up! I am happy for them, I hope it sells soon!

Andrea said...

I am so sorry. I know just how hard it will be for you. I am pretty sad myself. What will we do about Mckinney?

Krysta said...

We'll have to do girlfriend weekends and go...we can't EVER forget about Mckinney!!

Bre said...

Krysta-
How are you? I saw you blog off Ashley's! I dont even know if you remember me from good ole Silver Clippers. I hope you dont mind me popping over! YOur family is beautiful!!

Jamie said...

Krysta!
I am so glad that you found my blog and left me a message! i am sad that you don't live here anymore! Good thing for blogs right?! I hope you will keep in touch! Your family is so darling! I just can't believe how grown up Kaylie is!!! She is the cutest little cheerleader! I am trying SO hard to figure out how in the world to digital scrapbook! I have been trying to figure it out for the longest time.. I am not smart! if you have any pointers, let me know!!! Keep in touch:)
Jamie

Related Posts with Thumbnails