Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Still Working on Summer Pages...

O.K., So I now realize that I put the wrong date on my page...we all know last summer was 2007, not 2008! I changed it in photoshop, but I can't figure out how to just delete the one page from my post and put the other page in and I'm not going to delete the whole post and do it over...so that's that! :)



I am still working on finishing some paper scrapping projects I've started and not finished, so until I get those done, my goal has been to get 2 digi pages done a week. Here's my two (summer of course). I have to admit that I took the easy way out this time and used some pages that were all ready put together and just had to add my pictures and a couple of other things. It was nice to be done so fast, but I missed the creative side of it. There's always next week!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

They look great. What paper stuff are you working on? I need to finish my paper stuff too. I have no motivation.

Krysta said...

I'm having a hard time finding motivation too, but... I'm trying to catch up on my kids seasonal books and Christmas of "06 (then all of "06 will be complete) and I did end up starting my friend book...it's all spread out over my desk right now!

Ash said...

Hi Krysta. I had no idea you had moved. I saw your blog through Andrea and had to say hi. Your kids are cute, they're getting so big! I love your blog. You digital scrapbookers are very creative. Maybe someday I'll get into it!
Ashley Godfrey

Krysta said...

Hey Ashley! I want to know how you and your family are...do you have a blog? Let me know the address if you do. What a great way to keep in touch with everyone...I'm so glad I decided to start one for my family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails