Family Home Evening tonight consisted of:
1. A family bike ride around our ever growing neighborhood.
2. A couple of scoops of cookies and cream ice cream.
3. A family card game of Euchre.
4. Singing "I Am A Child of God."
5. Setting our new goals for the month...we are a week behind on this one, but better late than never!
6. Reminicing through an old scrapbook.
These are my favorite family home evenings...when we just spend time together as a family doing all the things we love!
Shiplap Display Wall for Summer
2 hours ago