Thursday, May 8, 2008

{ Kaylee's Surprise }

Yesterday when I picked Kalyee up from the bus stop, she had a little surprise for me. She was so excited, she couldn't rip open her back pack fast enough! She pulled out a very little yellow tresure chest. She told me she went to the nurse's office at school that day. Can any of you guess what was in the box??... It was her tooth! She had left for school that morning with it pretty loose, but she has to be on the bus by 7:30 in the morning, so there's no time to play around with a tooth! I sent her on her way and completely forgot about it. I'm so glad she had a good experience with losing a tooth at school. When I was her age, I probably would have cried about that. I hated being the center of attention. She was very proud and then I had to remember that she is a pro at this now. She reminded me that this is tooth #7 that she's lost. She is growing up. Pretty soon she's not going to have any baby teeth!

9 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Okay Krysta, tell me how you colored just that little box in. It looks amazing, I love the whole look! Email me the goods!
That is so cute, how excited she was to show it to you. I'm with you on if it had been me, I probably would have cried too. Kaylee is so cute!

Beeks by the Lake said...

Congrats Kaylee!

Bre said...

Yeah, I cant believe how brave she is! She is so Beautiful! I remember my brothers torturing me when I was little about doing the string to my tooth then to the doorknob or whatever. THey loved to tease me! How exciting for her!

Lindsey Jensen said...

She is growing up so fast. I'm sad I don't get to see her grow up anymore. I love that you have this blog though so I am able to see everything that is going on with you guys! Love ya, hope everything is well! Tell the fam Hi for us!

The Johnson's said...

Hi Kaylee--congratulations on losing another tooth. I'm still waiting to lose one! I really miss playing with you outside! My hair has grown out long like yours!! (we are like twins--we both have long blonde hair and glasses!!) Say hi to Jake for me. Have a good day--Love, Brynn ps My mom wants your Mom's email address...here is ours gdjohnsonfam@msn.com

Andrea said...

Has Jake lost any teeth yet? Jex is dying ot have a loose tooth. They grow up so fast.

Casey Moes said...

Kaylee is making a mint off of the tooth fairy

Casey Moes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey Jensen said...

How did you do Kaylee's picture like that? I love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails