Thursday, July 10, 2008

{ Our 4th of July }...

We had a great 4th of July. The 4th is one of my favorite holidays, next to Christmas. I have a ton of pictures on here that I just couldn't weed out. So scroll down if you want. My posts for July will probably be pretty much nothing but pictures. We are on vacation and this is me journaling about all the fun we are having...we don't want to forget anything!



PARADE:

First thing in the morning we headed out to Murray for the parade. This was a family tradition for Casey while growing up, so it was a must. The 4th just wouldn't be the 4th without a parade.

Casey was nice enough to take this group shot, so he wasn't in the photo.


Waiting patiently for the start of the parade.

The kids were amazed by this guy, we all were actually. They each took turns walking through his legs. There is Jake in the red striped shirt.

The 2 younger ones (Matti and Drew) kept the candy bag close by them.They all enjoyed chasing after the candy that was thrown.

HANGING OUT:

In between the parade and fireworks we went to a movie and had a BBQ. The day just wouldn't be the same without a BBQ right??? Here are some snapshots of us hanging out after the BBQ getting ready to go to fireworks.

Me and my sweet husband!

Uncle Nick and Drew

Me and Kari (my sister in law and awesome friend)

FIREWORKS:

We headed over to a park close by. By this time the kids had pretty much had it, so I was glad that they were still smiling in these pictures.

Nick and my sister Lindsey with Jake

Matti and Brit
Little Drew baby

We were lucky to have the BEST weather here on the 4th. It has been so nice to enjoy the difference in weather between here and Houston. I'm getting spoiled and it's going to be hard to go back!

4 comments:

Casey Moes said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES . . . the 4th was sure fun. I sure miss you guys! Love you tons!

Eileen said...

I'm glad you're having so much fun. LOVE the photos!

Beeks by the Lake said...

Cute family! Krysta, I really love your hair long - it's quite beautiful. Wow, I wish the parade in Hyrum had fun things like that stilt walker and such. It looks like to much more fun. We are planning a family parade float for next year in an effort to get the community to do something other than through candy from the back of a truck...

Stephanie said...

Krysta, Call me! My schedule just got a lot more complicated. Actually on Fri.I'll be in SLC. Just call! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails