Wednesday, August 13, 2008

{ Here's Cancun }...


FINALLY!!! Better late than never, right???


That is one of my favorite pictures we have from Cancun. This was our 10 year anniversary trip. We had so much fun! To me, this picture represents how carefree and relaxing our trip was. Here are some more pictures of our trip:


I didn't have any room to journal on this page. So here goes the journaling...On our rainy day when the hurricane was passing through we ventured downtown to the flea market and went shopping. We got soaking wet, but it was tons of fun. Casey spoke Spanish to everyone and all the guys kept wanting me to buy jewelry. (Top left picture) The one of Casey in the orange shirt is just outside of our resort. The one below that with the bird was taken before we boarded our boat to go to the island Isla Mujeres. They had photographers taking pictures. We bought it and I scanned it, so the resolution probably isn't that great. The one below that of us on the wave runner (kind of like a wave runner) was scanned too. We went on a Jungle tour and went snorkling. The one in the middle is right before we went up in the air to go para-sailing (sky rider). It was so scary at first, but totally worth it! The last one in the bottom left corner is what our cute houskeeping ladies did for us. We found this in our room on our last day there. They made it with pillow cases and towels. They probably wanted to keep the tips coming...I loved it! We had the best time. It was a perfect anniversary trip!

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a wonderful trip! We were almost in Mexico at the same time (: Isn't it nice to get away and have some alone time. Happy 10 year anniversary to you guys!

Casey Moes said...

I had a great time with you in Mexico celebrating our 10-year anniversary, but journey's worth of memories is what we are really all about. 10 years down, eternity left to go!

I love you tons . . . (let's see where our 20th anniversary leads us to???)

Casey Moes said...

PS--Sorry I still stink as a "lay-out" buddy. (Way too much ADHD in me just to lay in one spot . . . I do better moving around getting a sun tan!) Casey

Emily Hansen said...

What a cute couple! I bet everyone thought you were newlyweds. It looks like you two had a great trip. You were more adventurous with your excursions than us. I love your collages. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.

Eileen said...

What fun! What a perfect way to celebrate. Water, sun and sand. I love your photos. How do you do the fun borders and flourishes on them? Love it.

Letti said...

How fun. You got so many great pictures too. I love the baby turtle how sweet is that. Seeing this post makes me want to book our trip right now.

Stephanie said...

Oh, thanks for sharing! What a wonderful trip! I want to take a trip!

Heidi Parson said...

Wow...what it trip! I can't wait for my 10 year. we are headed to the place we had are honeymoon It's pretty close to cancun!! so glad you had tons of fun!!

Bre said...

It looks absolutely fabulous!! How did you put the cute pictures on that way! LOVE it, your guys are a great couple!

The Johnson's said...

What a fun trip! I want to go!! We are definitely due for a trip--so glad you had the opportunity. I love your pics!

Beth Curtis said...

that is awesome! You guys are adorable! Brandon is the same way with being a lay out buddy :( I try to keep him distracted with his I-pod and magazines. You should make this an annual tradition :) wink wink

Andrea said...

Oh, I am so glad that you blogged this. It looks like it was so wonderful, and much deserved. I am so happy for you guys. It is so nice to be married 10 years, and still so in love. You guys are so cute, and inspiring.

Unknown said...

You both look gorgeous! 10 years! I can't believe it! Beautiful pictures. What a dream trip!

Sorry you haven't felt well but yes, thank goodness for medicine! Strep Throat is awful. Feel better and enjoy the last of summer vacation!

Lindsey Jensen said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys were able to do that! I love that you cleaning ladies did that with the towels that is cute!

Erica said...

Your trip looks wonderful and so relaxing. I just read the post from your husband and it put me in tears. How sweet is that.

Beeks by the Lake said...

I LOVE the sea turtle photo - wow! and those buildings are so bright and colorful, how very cool! Looks like you had an amazing trip. What a fun anniversary trip. Congrats on 10 years!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails