Thursday, August 14, 2008

{ Thankful Thursday }...

I am THANKFUL for medicine and doctors! Towards the end of the weekend I was not feeling well. After sleeping on the couch all day long on Monday, Casey made me go to the insta care once he got home from work. He knew that for me to spend a day sleeping it had to be bad. Sure enough, I had strep throat! After reading my friend Laura's blog where her whole family had strep throat, I was having nightmares about it and then a couple of weeks later I get. We live in different states! After about a day and a half of antibiotics I was all better!

Now I can make dinner and a treat for the missionaries tonight. I'm THANKFUL I'm not sick anymore so I can enjoy these kind of opportunities! Off to the kitchen I go...

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Oh I hate strep--the good thing about it is just as you said--you can get medicine and feel better quick! I'm glad you are feeling better, wanna make our dinner? ha

Beeks by the Lake said...

Oh Crap Krysta! I can't believe you had strep throat too! But I am also glad that you are feeling better so quickly. Tyler is getting his tonsils out next week and things will be much better for all of us here too. How'd your missionary dinner go?

Related Posts with Thumbnails