Tuesday, August 5, 2008

{ Just thought I would share }...

I've been looking for some fun, new handwritten fonts and I found two websites that will let you download for free. I have to admit that I went a little CRAZY and downloaded WAY too many, but oh well. I went through my font folder and deleted a ton that I don't really use anymore...so I think I made up for it! This is where the majority of my day went. I got sucked in! They were all so cute and once you get started it's so hard to stop! Here's the links:

1000 Words Photography - www.1000wordsphotography.typepad.com/allie/
Fonts for Peas - http://www.kevinandamanda.com/

I also thought I would share a fun blog that I found out about a long time ago from looking at somebody else's blog. It's called She Does Hair. The link is http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/ If you have little girls and need some new ideas, this is the place to be. Check it out!

If any of you need help downloading fonts, let me know. Sometimes they can be a little tricky. Have fun and enjoy!!!

4 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Thanks for the links...I'll have to check them all out! I, too, get sucked in but this would be a great time too--Greg is hiking the Tetons this week so we are kicking back around here!

Andrea said...

Now I am going to be hooked on more.

The DeVito's said...

Thanks for the links!

The Johnson's said...

Okay the hair do one is awesome! I went to another link off of that one and let's just say I've done Brynn's hair now twice using that and it's so fun! Thanks! I haven't spent time with the fonts yet because I know I don't have time yet..but I will!

Related Posts with Thumbnails