Monday, August 4, 2008

{ Which Princess am I ? }...

You Are Cinderella!

My sister had this on her blog. It looked like fun and I wanted to know what princess I was!! I think most of it is true except for the patient part...still working on that one!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
Which Disney Princess Are You? http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Hey Princess! I'm glad you're home safe and sound and I'm glad you had a good time. Back to REAL LIFE.

Lindsey Jensen said...

Thats fun! I love that you did this! I got it from Natalie's blog! It has seemed to be pretty popular so far!!

I think that Cinderella fits you well... especially the PATIENCE! You don't give your self enough credit Krys. You kick my butt in the patience department!

Casey Moes said...

Hey honey, I think you could be Cinderella, cuz you married the handsome Prince (too bad I wasn't rich huh???) I love you tons.

Emily Hansen said...

Hey Cinderella! I am Aurora. Fun post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails