Wednesday, September 10, 2008

{ Here are the Jars }...

I got my package in the mail the other day from my aunt. She was sending me another jar because I broke one. I said I would post these when I had them finished so here they are.

This was my inspiration.

I loved the look of these jars. So I kept looking and found some in another store for $1.00 each. The ribbon was $1.00 also. Then we went on a hunt for some keys. I splurged a little on those, but it wouldn't have been the same with out the keys. I found them at a different store for $3.00 each. I hot glued them on the front. Here's my little remake of the inspiration.

This is a shelf in one of my bathrooms upstairs.
I liked how they turned out and I didn't have to pay a huge price tag for them. Thanks again Barbara for mailing me another one after I broke it!
BTW - I put a little dab of hot glue on the bottom of each jar just to make sure we didn't have any catastrophes!

10 comments:

Chantri said...

I REALLY like those. They are so neat. I'm going to have to go shopping for some bottles & keys I think. Way to do it without spending a lot!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Those are way cute. I love them!

Stephanie said...

Very cute! Who would have thought bottles and keys could be so cute!

Terrys Rock! said...

Krysta could make a rusted nail look cute and I'm sure she has! I remember Krysta smearing the vacuum marks in the carpet when she was mad at her mom, wait until your kids start that!!

Eileen said...

So stinkin cute! So WHERE did you find jars for $1.00 and keys for $3.00!? I went to D.I. today and found nothing.

Jennifer said...

I was wondering what you'd do with the key bottles! You're amazing Krysta! When I was looking at your 'what I bought' picture I didn't get it, but everything is drop dead perfect! Love it!

Beeks by the Lake said...

ahhh! I want that shelf! It would go perfect with the three tiered metal baskets hanging in my bathroom. It's too awesome! Where did you get it? I love the glass jars with the old keys! I wish we had good antique shops around here.

Andrea said...

I love those. They looks so cute!! what a wonderful way to dress up your shelf. IT is so fun to add something new to your house.

Tonya said...

You are so creative!! It sounds like you had a fun time shopping, and that was cool to see your picture with Barbara and your mom and Kaylee! I'm sorry that your parents moved further away, maybe AZ is the place to be now?!?

Heidi Parson said...

LOVE THEM~~~Do you know Chantri?? she's a friend of mine here in Idaho falls! That is so cool if you do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails