Tuesday, October 28, 2008

{ Halloween's a comin' }...

Casey and I were kids again this past Saturday night. Our friends (John and Melissa) had a Halloween party. We took the dive and got a babysitter...this is the first time we have had one since we moved here, over a year ago! I don't know what I was so nervous about. Before we moved we were REALLY good at getting babysitters. Now we have no excuses and we will be doing this much more often. The kids had tons of fun. I was even told by our babysitter that they were good...YAY!!! We had a lot of fun too. We got all dressed up (in costume) and enjoyed adult conversations.
The makeup was a killer...yuck! I couldn't wait to wash it off and it doesn't even look like I had that much on. The best part was seeing Casey in black nail polish...that he painted himself! I should have taken a picture of that. :0
We made spooky gingerbread houses. Isn't it scary? The kids loved waking up and finding this sitting on the kitchen counter in the morning. They thought we had way too much fun!
P.S. Blogger - please fix the edits so we can make our pictures bigger again!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

You guys are so cute. I love the stockings! Eric and I are going as Fred & Wilma Flinestone. LOL

Beth Curtis said...

You guys can move here and we can babysit anytime :) I do miss that :( Cute little ghost house!!

Emily Hansen said...

I love the costumes. What good sports you are. We haven't dressed up since we went to the Smith's party with you several years ago. I hope Casey left the nail poish on for church the next day. I'm glad you finally got a babysitter. You deserve to get out once in awhile.

Kimberlee said...

Casey looks so awesome, I love his socks. I can't believe that he painted his fingernails. You both look great. That makeup is hard to get off. I love that you both dressed up and didn't care. So many people think it's stupid to dress up for Halloween, Josh and I do every year and we love it. I can't believe Melissa didn't send me an invite to her party, rude! Doesn't she know I would have come? It's not like we live like 5 or more states away!

Andrea said...

You guys look great. I can't wait to get all dressed up. Stella is counting down the MINUTES!! I am glad you paid a babysitter. It is so hard, but worth it.

Loots said...

We were told about Casey's costume (and this blog) this morning at our Cracker Barrel breakfast. (we missed you) Check out our costumes! (http://rupestee.blogspot.com)

Related Posts with Thumbnails